Saturday, March 23, 2019

Spongeball Footbob

Hey everyone,

I recently wrapped up another storyboarding sequence for class that I wanted to share here, in the form of a pitch video. It's a football-based Spongebob scene, and since this likely won't show in up in a portfolio (due to the copyrighted characters) I still wanted to make sure it would be visible in some way. I'm not super familiar with the show (I actually wasn't allowed to watch it as a kid), but this is how I would have done it! Also the comedy may not carry over as clearly cause I totally botched the comedic timing during the pitch - but my computer was running out of battery and I didn't want to record it again (believe it or not, this was actually not my first take). So here it is! Finished, not perfect, I guess. Bonus points if you can spot the Sam Abner cameo!






-dh

No comments:

Post a Comment