Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Life Drawing - Jack Frost

Hey everyone!
I can't believe it's already April. Wow. But before another month went by I wanted to share my some of my life drawings from March. Over the past two semesters I've been running a monthly life drawing club on campus, the Lipscomb Life Drawing Club. It's loosely based on Bob Kato's club, meaning a focus on shorter poses, story, and as a result, themed models! Our model this month was Susanna, a current senior animation major. She brought her Jack Frost costume! 

I've been doing more gestures in ink recently and so during the club I decided to add watercolor to them too - a lot to fit in the short time of each pose, but I thought the effect was pretty cool! They might seem a little washed out here on the blog due to the scanner, but I don't have the time or the skill to fix that. Oh well!






Hope you're having a good week, Roost-ers! More art to come soon :)

-dh

No comments:

Post a Comment