Tuesday, January 15, 2019

For Those About to Make Their Own Stickers

Hey friends,
I currently use the company Sticker Mule to print all of my stickers. I’ve been consistently impressed with the high quality of the prints, the ease of the ordering process, and the durability of the stickers. Although I have not tested my stickers against flamethrowers or boulders, I suspect that they could survive at least the boulders.
However, they are definitely not the cheapest option. Unless you can count on selling each of your stickers, I’d only buy from them on sale. Thankfully, they send out sales by email more than once a month which lower the price down to $20 for 50 stickers. I’ve even seen a sale that was $9 for 50. In case you’d like to make your own stickers sometime, I’ve attached this button which should net you $10 store credit, which if you buy on sale could be worth 25 stickers!
Custom Stickers, Die Cut Stickers, Bumper Stickers - Sticker Mule

I’m very committed to keeping all of my social media channels, including The Wayfarer’s Roost, ad and promotion free. But if you were already going to make stickers, this is essentially free money. Love others, and do what thou wilt with it. If the link stops working or they cut the deal, let me know and I will promptly delete this post. And if you make some stickers, I’d love to see them!
Best of luck,
dh

No comments:

Post a Comment