Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Yuletide's Greetings

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERBODY!!


Just wanted to draw a little something for you as a gift and to wish you some good cheer with a purty deer. Reindeer are just so cool - glad Santa chose these guys instead of pigs or something like that. Wait - a sleigh pulled by wild boar would actually be pretty rad. So maybe pigs would have been ok too.

Also, Saira Vargas must have heard that I was drawing reindeer cause she just dropped these INCREDIBLE designs that just blow my little doodle clear away. You've just got to see them (here's my favs):

how is legal for someone to be this talented

Like these drawings are so good that my stomach is actually in pain right now. Saira has just art-punched me in the gut. On Christmas Eve. I WILL be as good as you someday, Vargas. Just you wait.

I'd love to stay and fawn over these drawings some more, but I've got to get back to watching the Muppet Christmas Carol with my family. I hope you're snug by a fire and have been good all year! Regardless, I wish you peace and the knowledge of Christ's love in these coming festive days!

Merrily yours,
-dh

No comments:

Post a Comment